There have been many cool Lego sets released over the years, but some stand out as particularly iconic or popular. Here are a few examples:
- The Lego Millennium Falcon (75192): This set was released in 2017 and is one of the largest and most detailed Lego sets ever made, with over 7,500 pieces. It is based on the iconic spaceship from the Star Wars franchise.
- The Lego Taj Mahal (10189): This set was released in 2008 and is an incredibly detailed replica of the famous Indian monument, with over 5,900 pieces.
- The Lego Death Star (10188): This set was released in 2008 and is based on the iconic Death Star from the Star Wars franchise. It includes over 3,800 pieces and is highly detailed and accurate.
- The Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle (71043): This set was released in 2018 and is a detailed replica of the Hogwarts Castle from the Harry Potter franchise, with over 6,000 pieces.
- The Lego Star Wars UCS Imperial Star Destroyer (10030): This set was released in 2002, it is a large and detailed replica of the Imperial Star Destroyer from the Star Wars franchise, with over 3,000 pieces.
- The Lego City Town Square (60246): This set was released in 2020, it features a wide variety of buildings and vehicles, including a train station, a hotel, and a concert stage, with over 1,200 pieces.
These are just a few examples of the many cool Lego sets that have been released over the years. There are many other sets that are also worthy of mention, like the Lego Technic sets and Lego Ideas sets, as well as many others from different theme like architecture, trains, and many more.